Pi record now at 31.4 trillion digits in 2019 thanks to Google Compute
Thursday, March 14, 2019
The pi record now stands at 31.4 trillion digits thanks to developer advocate, Emma Haruka Iwao and the Google Compute Engine. Here's how to did it.
Subscribers OnlyThis content is for App Developer Magazine subscribers only.
Need a subscription, go here.
Already have a subscription, login
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more