Kong Summit 2019 in San Francisco call for speakers
|Richard Harris in Open Source Monday, August 5, 2019|
Kong Summit 2019 (Oct. 2-3, 2019): Let’s Build the Next Software Era calls for speakers and leaders to unite.
Kong Inc. announced that Kong Summit 2019, the conference focused on building the next era in software, will take place in San Francisco at the Hilton Union Square on October 2-3.
The call for speakers is now open until June 16. If you are interested in learning more or applying to speak about topics such as APIs, microservices, service mesh, cloud-native, multi-cloud and serverless, please visit https://konghq.com/kong-summit/call-for-speakers/.
Building on the success of last year’s inaugural event, which featured speakers from innovative companies like Confluent, Gremlin, Microsoft, Red Hat and Uber and more than 200 attendees, Kong Summit 2019 will provide a fun and educational forum for discovering, learning and trying the technologies, practical solutions, and techniques needed to create modern service architectures.
Kong Summit brings together members of the Kong user community, ecosystem contributors from Kubernetes, Apache Kafka and other open source communities, and industry thought leaders. Attendees will learn new strategies, explore novel ways of approaching technical and organizational problems, get hands-on experience with Kong’s latest and greatest features, and more.
Kong Stats at a Glance
- 75+ million downloads of Kong makes it the most widely used open-source API platform
- 110+ Kong enterprise customers
- 21K+ GitHub stars
- 140+ contributors
- 100+ meetups
- 38K+ community members
Read more: https://konghq.com/kong-summit/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more