Android is almost half of all tablet traffic
|Richard Harris in Android Tuesday, November 27, 2012|
Android continues to chip away at Apple’s dominance in the tablet market and now holds more than 44 percent of the market. Apple still holds strong at 55 percent of the overall field however it has given up 14 percent of the pie to Samsung, Google, Amazon, and others. According to ABI research, Apple is losing its grip as a result of not delivering a “knock-out punch through innovation, pricing, and availability during the most critical selling period of the year.”
Read more: http://www.androidguys.com/2012/11/28/android-now-...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more