Amazon Web Services Announces SDK Support for Windows Phone and Windows Store Apps
|Richard Harris in Windows Mobile Saturday, July 27, 2013|
The first is support for the Microsoft Windows Store and Windows Phone apps. With the new SDK, developers can connect Windows Phone or Windows Store apps to AWS services and build a cross-targeted application that's backed by AWS.
The other improvement is their support for the task-based asynchronous pattern. This pattern uses the async and await keywords and makes programming asynchronous operations against AWS easier. This new asynchronous pattern is supported across all services.
Read more: Amazon Web Services Announces SDK Support for Wind...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more