Survey Reports Windows Web Developers Struggle with Mobile Conversion
Sunday, September 15, 2013
Highlights of the study include:
- 85 percent have a strategic imperative to deliver apps on mobile devices
- 95 percent believe common source code for desktop and mobile is highly desirable
- 85 percent believe that native apps provide the best mobile user experience
- 83% of the requests for mobile app have Android support as a requirement
- 99% say existing apps must continue to be supported
Clearly, this is just one study, however it does support the idea that companies continue to struggle with integrating a mobile strategy. While solutions continue to be introduced at a rapid pace, this rapid introduction and blurring array of mobile development solutions - coupled with the struggle between choosing native and HTML5 development and the exploding proliferation of diverse mobile devices – may be more than developers can currently process.
Read more: http://www.embarcadero.com/press-releases/new-glob...
Stay UpdatedSign up for our newsletter for the headlines delivered to you