Find bugs in your code before launch with new ReGrade platform
|Christian Hargrave in Application Testing Thursday, May 24, 2018|
Code and software bugs are joined at the hip and the best defense is a good offense! New software from Curtail called ReGrade aims to help developers discover problems before launch into production.
With ReGrade, customers run their current software simultaneously against proposed upgrades and compare the network behavior of the old and new systems. the platform offers unique insights into how real network behaviors differ when systems process identical inputs sampled from production traffic.
- Monitor software behavior from development to production, minimizing staging of rollouts
- Reduce development costs by finding differences and fixing flaws as early as possible
- Gain insight into the scope and nature of differences between old and new software
- Improve on-time delivery by generating specific, meaningful developer feedback
- Measure the performance implications of new upgrades
- Enable vetting of application stacks built with distinct open source alternatives
Frank Huerta, CEO of Curtail Security, said: “It costs four to five times more to fix a software bug after release rather than during development. This makes early prevention key to reducing software development risks, time and costs. ReGrade uses patented comparison-based traffic analysis to help locate the primary source of differences and possible defects that impact quality and application security. It’s an easy-to-use, fast and accurate solution that allows customers to test software against production traffic, which no one else can do.”
Learn the best ways to organize your app development projects, and keep code straight, clients happy, and breathe a easier through launches.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing mobile apps.