CM First Releases V1.8 SP1 CM WebClient
|Richard Harris in Enterprise Sunday, August 4, 2013|
The new release of CM WebClient Mobile adds features including new themes, icon menus, audio and video, advanced geo, and access to device email and address books. Other new features camera/file upload, signature capture, local storage, and embedded HTML pages and forms. Support for PhoneGap is provided to facilitate publishing WebClient apps to the app stores including Windows Mobile 8 and BlackBerry.
Read more: http://www.cmfirstgroup.com
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more