Mobile video ads install the most apps new survey says
|Christian Hargrave in Marketing & Promotion Wednesday, May 31, 2017|
AdColony's Spring 2017 App Install Marketing Survey provides insights into the app marketing industry.
- Video is huge for app install marketers. Video accounts for 50% of all campaign spend, and full screen video is ranked as the most effective ad format.
- The teams that work on driving app installs are growing. The number of 10+ person teams has nearly tripled since last fall, and nearly 70% of app install marketers are on teams of 4 or more.
- As teams grow, campaigns are being optimized more frequently. 49 percent of teams optimize their campaigns at least once a day, compared to only 30% two years ago.
- There is a huge opportunity with playables. 71% of advertisers find them to be effective, and 45% claim playables are what they are most excited about in 2017, yet... only 4% of budgets are currently going to playables.
- As campaigns become more global (66%), competition for installs has increased. Advertisers are turning to outcome-driven KPIs (see slide 20) and leveraging the data capabilities of fewer, data-savvy partners to facilitate retargeting & look-alike campaign modeling.
Explaining the key concepts of visual language that inform any work of design, from logo or letterhead to a complex website.
Usable, strategic understanding of consumer behavior that acknowledges recent changes in internal and external influences, global marketing environments, and the discipline overall.
Learn the best ways to organize your app development projects, and keep code straight, clients happy, and breathe a easier through launches.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing mobile apps.