Happy New Year, and welcome to 2017 everyone!
The January 2017 issue of App Developer Magazine just hit the shelves, web, and mobile and can now be accessed.
This "predictions for 2017" issue is loaded with all kinds of brain-food to help you get excited about what's in store for mobile, and software development in general for this year.
Among the most common themes - Big Data, Low-Code, Citizen Developers, Microservices, and Security.
Here are the issue highlights:
- Predictions from thought-leaders in the industry like IBM, Yahoo, Flurry, and more
- Unique interviews with Salesforce, ServiceNow, Undo
- In depth reading on how to stop crashes inside your app, team collaboration tools, going from a hairdresser to a Salesforce admin, how to build a modern growth stack (with maker of Lucktastic), 3 reasons low-code software is making IT heroes
- Yahoo explains what communitainment is
- Exclusive open-source insight for 2017 from the Red Hat team
- Plus an exclusive Facebook tutorial how on to grow your audience
- Regular news overview
- Lots more!
A special thank you to anyone who sent in a 2017 prediction. While there is no way we could include them all, we truly appreciate the insight, and time we know it takes to try and write about what you think is coming for everyone in 2017. We hope to still publish several throughout the month of January on the website.Read more: https://appdevelopermagazine.com/magazine/January-...
Learn the best ways to organize your app development projects, and keep code straight, clients happy, and breathe a easier through launches.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing mobile apps.