Why you should ditch traditional business software analysis
|Richard Harris in Enterprise Tuesday, December 20, 2016|
That’s why the need for products like Pneuron’s latest business orchestration software has become more popular for the continual improvement of enterprise software. Traditional methods of finding the overarching answers to business questions are long and tedious, many involving long processes of big data analytics, business intelligence reports, and process management systems. Whereas Pneuron looks to do away with this process in search of a better solution. With their product, companies can leverage their existing applications, infrastructure, services and data to create and deliver actionable intelligence directly into customer operations. Their innovation enables businesses to reduce the duration of project development cycles and lower the costs associated to the development processes.
Founded in 2010, Their software allows organizations to run distributed ‘pneurons’ that leverage their existing applications, infrastructure, services and data to create and deliver actionable intelligence. Through their distributed approach, companies are no longer faced with the complex centralization and integration requirements of traditional approaches.
Simon Moss, CEO and
president of Pneuron
And with the latest release, enterprises are given an enhanced ability to innovate and make huge gains in their markets with new products, features and capabilities all with the security and scale modern business demands. Businesses using the product to create, deploy and manage intelligence, reports, applications, even operating models, can see great decreases in cost and time in comparison to competitive existing approaches.
“Pneuron has changed the game in terms of how enterprise solutions are designed and deployed -- cutting the time, cost and the risk of traditional centralized alternatives in half,” said Simon Moss, CEO and president of Pneuron. “Release 1 exceeded every design, deployment and performance challenge it was given. Version 2 continues this remarkable breakthrough ability to solve business problems at a fraction of the time, cost and risk of anything before us.”
- Robotic capability. Scripted execution of website interactions to automate manual data entry and results extraction. This reduces the manual burden for information gathering and introduces consistency and efficiency through automation.
- Scalability. Enhancements to dynamic scaling and auto deployment into diverse cloud environments. This allows the Pneuron server to seamlessly blend additional capacity from internal and external cloud environments to fluidly match workload requirements.
- MS Sharepoint, MS Exchange, and Unix Shell Scripts. Makes it easier than ever to configure and extend Pneuron to support and connect the entire enterprise ecosystem without coding.
- Input file parsing. Extends support for additional delimited file types including selectable client configured characters.
- ECM. New UI which allows customer-specified logos and URL links, as well as forms capability for manual input and network launch.
- BEA WebLogic. WebLogic support has been added as an alternative Web Server for Pneuron’s applications.
Read more: http://pneuron.com
Love Is Like Pi Never Ending T-Shirt Math Pi day Gift Shirt. Perfect Shirt to celebrate Pi Day 2019. Great gift whether you just love Math or you are a Math Student, Teacher or similar.
Are you paying more taxes than you have to as a developer or freelancer? The IRS is certainly not going to tell you about a deduction you failed to take, and your accountant is not likely to take the time to ask you about every deduction you’re entitled to. As former IRS Commissioner Mark Everson admitted, “If you don’t claim it, you don’t get it.
Get hands-on experience in performing simple to complex mobile forensics techniques Retrieve and analyze data stored not only on mobile devices but also through the cloud and other connected mediums A practical guide to leveraging the power of mobile forensics on popular mobile platforms with lots of tips, tricks, and caveats.
The Chirp GPS app is a top-ranked location sharing app available for Apple and Android that is super easy to use, and most of all, it's reliable.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.