Core Security is making the password reset process selfservice, faster and simpler
|Richard Harris in Security Wednesday, November 30, 2016|
Core Security announced the release of Core Mobile Reset 1.0 and Core Access Insight 9.2. With the introduction of these solution updates, enterprise security teams will now be able to resolve immediate threats with prognostic analytics applied to the big identity and access data, while also enhancing organizational efficiency.
Ineffective password management is a significant burden to most organizations, resulting in increased costs and security risks. Core Security’s Mobile Reset authentication solution provides customers with greater efficiency by streamlining the password reset process on users’ mobile devices. Specifically, Core Mobile Reset provides organizations with:
- Self-Service: Allows users to manage their password reset when needed and unlock accounts easily using their mobile devices.
- Save resources: Reduce password reset calls into help desks through the use of self-service password management capabilities. Enterprise can now achieve a rapid ROI by reducing service call volume up to 80%.
- Receive intuitive reporting: Provides the ability to report on enrolled users and details on their account unlocks and resets. A searchable audit trail can be created for all password reset interactions to prove compliance.
- Secure authentication: Using advanced authentication, users can securely reset their password by fingerprint and/or answering a personal verification question through a mobile app, SMS text or voice biometrics.
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more