Built.io unveils substantial changes to Contentstack
|Richard Harris in API Monday, November 28, 2016|
Built.io Contentstack's new features include a complete refactoring and optimization of the underlying database, resulting in major performance improvements to the core content management engine. In addition, the headless CMS now offers turnkey integration with a Content Delivery Network (CDN).
The CDN is directly integrated with Built.io Contentstack's Content API, which extends the performance benefits not just to websites, but also to mobile and IoT apps. In addition to lightning fast content, the new CDN provides reliability and resilience due to its ability to load-balance and dynamically poll the most responsive server. The CDN is enabled by default and requires no setup or maintenance by customers.
In response to European customers' requests, the latest release adds new language-based permissions and the ability to set any language as the master language, making Built.io Contentstack particularly well suited for international companies, non-English-speaking users and multi-lingual content.
With two-factor authentication and the ability for developers to add authentication to Webhooks, Built.io Contentstack also adds two highly anticipated security enhancements in its update.
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more