Yahoo Mobile Developer Suite adds two new key ingredients
|Richard Harris in Analytics Thursday, October 27, 2016|
Flurry Analytics has announced the availability of two advancements to the Yahoo Mobile Developer Suite, Crash Analytics 2.0 and Revenue Analytics.
Crash Analytics provides developers information about application crashes, exceptions and errors log, all in real time. This functionality is vital for determining the root cause of any issues quickly, while keeping apps running smoothly and customers happy at the same time.
"At Flurry, we’re focused on creating products that help developers around the world build better apps to successfully grow and scale their businesses,” said James Kelm, Senior Director of Product Management at Yahoo. “The rollout of advanced crash and revenue analytics capabilities on Flurry provides developers with an all-in-one suite of tools to give them a 360-degree view of their app's performance."
With Flurry Crash Analytics 2.0, developers now have the power to:
- Compare the health of apps over the last year
- Survey the health of app collections over the last 24 hours
- Investigate and dive deep into the specifics of a given issue, including device details and symbolicated stack traces
Revenue Analytics allows developers to track In App Purchase (IAP) Revenue from transactions that occur within iOS or Android apps. With Revenue Analytics in Flurry, developers can determine if an app is producing revenue, regardless of the currency of the transaction.
By adding revenue analytics, developers can also gain insights into the:
- Average revenue across all devices and the number of devices making purchases
- Products that are driving the most revenue
- Amount of IAP revenue confirmed via Receipt Validation
Read more: http://developer.yahoo.com/