3D Body Scans Coming to the United States
|Christian Hargrave in Mobile Tech Wednesday, September 28, 2016|
mPort, an Australian-based technology company, is expanding its 3D body mapping technology (mPod) to consumers in the United States starting with leading health club chain LA Fitness.
mPods use a safe, non-invasive infra-red technology to capture 200,000 data points to map an individual's unique body shape (in 3D) and all the data necessary for a comprehensive health overview – including BMI, body composition, body fat, waist-hip ratio, etc. The accompanying app (iOS and Android) helps users set fitness goals, mark key health indexes and track health progress.
mPort will initially roll out mPods in LA Fitness locations throughout California with plans to bring its 3D body measurement technology to locations nationwide.
Read more: https://mport.com/
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more