|Richard Harris in SDK Tuesday, August 30, 2016|
Along with this firmware update, Pebble also released new features that will enable quicker actions and faster access to the information that matters the most, including:
- Timeline updates: The new Quick View feature allows users to see what’s coming up next in the day right from their watchface. Pressing down on the watchface gives users access to current events.
- App Glances: View information from your apps without having to open them.
4-Button Quick Launch: Customize your Pebble even further by assigning your favorite apps to each button for quicker access.
- A Redesigned Health App: The new app focuses on simplicity and glanceability and reintroduces weekly charts to summarize your health activity. Pebblers can now access the health app by pressing the up button on their watchface, enabling quicker access to step and sleep activity.
- Email Actions: iOS users can Reply, Delete, and Archive Gmail emails directly from the notifications on their watch through the Inbox, Gmail and Mail apps.
All of these features are available in the Pebble SDK today.
Read more: https://developer.pebble.com/blog/2016/08/30/annou...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more