TIBCO Software Released New Mashery API Management Platform
Sunday, July 31, 2016
TIBCO Software has launched the TIBCO Mashery Enterprise API platform, which provides an API lifecycle management solution that allows users to create, integrate, and manage APIs. Mashery Enterprise is available as a SaaS subscription.
The Mashery Enterprise platform solution allows users to create, scale, monitor, and distribute their APIs. It exposes data and services for sharing with developers to expand market reach and generate new revenue streams. Mashery Enterprise users can build and test APIs, define run-time governance policies, migrate APIs between environments, and monitor and report on API usage.
Mashery Enterprise offers the following functionality:
- One cloud-based solution that allows you to discover, create, publish, and secure APIs.
- Supports core API integration needs such as microservices, API choreography, routing, and transformation functionality.
- Full API-based access to core business applications, data, and existing SOA assets.
- Single pane of glass for all APIs and their interactions, bridging any gaps between corporate and line-of-business IT groups.
- Sophisticated API design features support multichannel and API-based digital initiatives.
Read more: http://www.mashery.com/api-management
Xpress solution aims to help you create IoT apps faster Friday, September 21, 2018
30,000 blacklisted apps hosted on the Google Play Store report finds Friday, September 21, 2018
Alibaba Computing Conference 2018 yields partnership with MariaDB Friday, September 21, 2018
Tidelift surpasses $1M to pay open source software maintainers Friday, September 21, 2018
iOS 12 notification changes should make you rethink your messages Friday, September 21, 2018
Stay UpdatedSign up for our newsletter for the headlines delivered to you