Unity has released new subscription-based pricing models which will include all Unity platforms, iOS and Android add-ons. The new pricing levels are:
- Unity Personal: (Free) Includes all platforms to anyone with funding or revenues of less than $100,000 USD per year. Includes Unity Ads through a revenue stream plus base-level analytics feature.
- Unity Plus: ($35/month for a 12 month plan or $49/month for a monthly plan) Includes all platforms - with annual commitment - $100k revenue cap. This is a new product for the game developer who wants to optimize their first try at launching a game but aren't quite at Pro level. Includes specifically designed asset store project packs with assets to accelerate game production, game performance reporting to optimize game code before launch, and real-time data feeds from Unity Analytics in addition to other features.
- Unity Pro: Includes all platforms - $125 per month with annual commitment (no revenue cap).
- Unity Enterprise: For large organizations wanting source code and enterprise support. Unity Enterprise is purchased through a Unity representative with pricing upon request.
- Pay to own option: Unity will be offering pay to own Pro products for customers who want to keep their version of Unity at the end of their subscription period. Existing perpetual customers will be able to purchase either a 24 or 36 month prepaid subscription to Pro that allows them to keep the software as a perpetual version at the end of their commitment period. The 36 month prepaid pay to own option will be available to new customers as well. Pricing for the pay to own options is to be announced.Read more: http://blogs.unity3d.com/2016/05/31/new-products-a...
Sets the standards for war strategy games. Receive intel from the Security Advisor as he guides you into Battle against other players, destroying targets, and leads you to global domination.
Learn the best ways to organize your app development projects, and keep code straight, clients happy, and breathe a easier through launches.
The secrets from developers who struck is rich in the app stores. Learn how to turn your ideas into profit-making success stories too.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing mobile apps.