Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) has launched HPE Haven OnDemand, a cloud platform that provides advanced machine learning APIs and services that provide the ability to build data-rich mobile and enterprise applications.
Delivered as a service on Microsoft Azure, HPE Haven OnDemand provides more than 60 APIs and services that deliver deep learning analytics on a wide range of data, including text, audio, image, social, web and video.
HPE Haven OnDemand was launched in beta in December 2014 and currently has more than 12,000 developers using the platform. HPE offers an entry level freemium service for the platform which enables development and testing for free, and extends to a usage and SLA-based commercial pricing model for enterprise class delivery to support production deployments.
Some of the capabilities offered by HPE Haven OnDemand include:
- Advanced Text Analysis: Extracts the key meaning from language by employing powerful concept extraction capabilities that go beyond traditional approaches to obtain key concepts, entities and sentiment from text sources.
- Format Conversion: Provides key functions to access, extract and convert information wherever it lives by supporting an extensive set of standard file formats and the ability to employ optical character recognition to extract text from an image.
- HPE Haven Search OnDemand Enterprise-Search-as-a-Service: Delivers cultivated search across on-premise or cloud data to deliver superior context-sensitive search results.
- Image Recognition and Face Detection: Enables applications to detect specific image features and code around human-centric use cases to identify the gender of an individual or key information such as a brand logo from within an image.
- Knowledge Graph Analysis: Automatically delivers insights and predictions related to relationships and behavioral patterns among people, places and things. These capabilities are useful for analyzing social media and related data.
- Predict and Recommend: Enables developers to view patterns in business data to optimize business performance and build a set of self-learning functions that analyze, predict and alert based on structured datasets.
- Speech Recognition: Employs advanced neural network technology to transcribe speech to text from video or audio files with support for over 50 languages.
Read more: https://www.havenondemand.com/
Learn the best ways to organize your app development projects, and keep code straight, clients happy, and breathe a easier through launches.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing mobile apps.