Posted 9/17/2015 12:02:09 PM by STUART PARKERSON, Publisher Emeritus
BMC has introduced a number of new offerings including TrueSight Intelligence, a cloud-based big data analytics platform that collects and analyzes IT, business, and operational data, from any source.
The TrueSight Intelligence solution is a component of BMC’s new Digital Enterprise Management strategy, which is designed to make digital business fast and seamless and optimize every environment from mainframe to mobile to cloud.
The TrueSight Intelligence solution discovers, organizes and analyzes diverse operational, application, service and business data. The platform scales to support the collection and contextualization of high-volume, real-time data from applications, services, and digital business.
The initial release of the TrueSight Intelligence solution will stream metric data at web-scale from any source, allowing IT leaders, application owners, DevOps teams and data scientists to:
- Visualize large collections of data to quickly gain insights
- Explore data to find answers with intuitive search
- Measure performance baselines for better product operations
- Compare normal versus abnormal behavior for any metric
Built on an open-source, micro-services architecture, with easy-to-use API’s and out of the box integrations, TrueSight Intelligence will enter public beta in October 2015 and be available for commercial sales in Q1 2016.
Other Product Announcements
In addition to the big data TrueSight Intelligence announcement BMC has also announced the following product offerings:
- MyIT Service Broker: Boosts employee productivity and reduces unauthorized IT activity with a digital service app store that aggregates, manages, delivers and analyzes hardware, software and services in a unified catalog.
- HR Case Management: Streamlines HR processes and improves employee satisfaction with a digital service that includes 350 prebuilt HR process templates, embedded HR best practices and intuitive HR self-service apps.
- BladeLogic 8.7 Intelligent Compliance: Strengthens digital service security with new features that decrease vulnerability response times, improve regulatory compliance and reduce security audit times.
- Mainframe MLC Cost Management: Reduces costs associated with maintaining mainframe infrastructure by lowering mainframe monthly licensing charge (MLC) software charges.
- Control M9: Lowers IT administration time, reduces the risk of business interruption and speeds digital service deployment with new application workflow automation features, including automated agent and client deployment for faster upgrades and maintenance, a global calendar and a 24/7 high availability fail over capability for better application reliability.
Read More http://www.bmc.com/it-solutions/truesight-intellig...