3 Banken EDV Increases Customer Satisfaction and Reduces Costs with Compuware APM
|Richard Harris in Mobile Tech Thursday, October 10, 2013|
Leveraging Compuware APM Real User Monitoring for Mobile and Web applications, 3 Banken EDV can monitor the performance of its most important mobile and web applications. With APM for Mainframe, 3 Banken EDV has true end-to-end monitoring across the web and mobile environment into and through the mainframe systems, where applications are running.
“By using Compuware APM solutions, we expect to increase customer satisfaction and reduce costs as well as become much more efficient and proactive from a performance management perspective,” said Karl Stöbich, CEO, 3 Banken EDV. “In addition to reduction in MTTR, we anticipate reduced MIPS consumption and fewer delayed upgrades as the result of proactive monitoring, which will lead to improved overall quality.”
Read more: http://www.compuware.com/en_us/application-perform...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more