25th East Coast Gaming Congress and NexGen Gaming Forum
Friday, June 17, 2022
The 25th East Coast Gaming Congress and NexGen Gaming Forum have been announced for 2022 and will be located at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino. There will be keynote addresses and discussions on issues including sports betting, gaming revenues, state regulators, gaming growth, and a lot more.
The 25th East Coast Gaming Congress & NexGen Gaming Forum will take place September 21 - 23, 2022 at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Atlantic City.
The theme of this silver anniversary celebration of the two-day conference is “Gaming Here, Gaming There, Gaming Everywhere.” The conference will feature, for the first time, two industry leaders' roundtable discussions, where the best minds in the industry come together and share their insights on the future of all things gaming.
25th East Coast Gaming Congress
The conference will kick off with an opening reception on Wednesday, September 21. There also will be three keynote addresses over the two-day congress, and a networking cocktail party on Thursday evening.
Additional panel discussions will focus on issues facing the industry including:
- Sports Betting: Which Model is Working Best?
- Analyze This
- Is Gaming Growing Responsibly?
- Gaming Revenues Going Up in Smoke?
- The Best Things in Gaming Right Now Are …
- State Regulators: Keeping Their Promise to Keep Pace
- Whither Igaming?
- Creating One Industry: Lotteries, Gaming
Gaming operators, equipment manufacturers, regulators, attorneys, architects, analysts, public officials, investors, and other gaming-related professionals are expected to attend ECGC. The full two-day conference schedule and registration are at www.ecgc.us. Early-bird registration savings are available until August 19. Group discounts and sponsorship opportunities are also available.
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more