Embedded Linux Conference (ELC) 2015 March 23rd to 25th
|Richard Harris in IoT Wednesday, March 4, 2015|
The Linux Foundation is sponsoring the Embedded Linux Conference (ELC) 2015 on March 23 - 25 at the San Jose Marriott in San Jose, California. The ELC is a vendor-neutral technical conference for companies and developers using Linux in embedded products. This year’s event will expand to include tracks on Automotive Linux, IoT and Drones.
Highlighted ELC Sessions include:
- IoTivity and Embedded Linux Support
- Understanding Embedded Linux Benchmarking Using Kernel Trace Analysis
- Flying Penguins: Embedded Linux Applications for Autonomous UAVs
ELC registration also includes full access to the co-located Android Builders Summit (ABS), a technical summit for OEMs, their device manufacturers, integrators, custom builders, and the growing Android and Linux Kernel developer communities.
Attendees will have access to over 50 conference sessions, keynotes covering Project Ara, IoT, the DroneCode Project and Automotive Linux, a demo showcase featuring the latest in embedded projects, evening birds of a feathers events and the opportunity to network with more than 600 embedded developers working in open source.
Read more: http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/embedded-...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more