Video Experts Group has released the VXG Mobile Media SDK for Android and iOS which provides app publishers with the ability to incorporate their own mobile media player into their mobile solution.
The SDK encapsulates all video and streaming related protocols and formats providing developers with the ability to develop low latency video applications such as IPTV, RTSP, or Multi-channel playback.
The VXG Mobile Media SDK offers the following capabilities:
- All major network formats including RTMP, HLS, RTSP, MMS, HTTP, HTTPS, UDP.
- All major file formats including MOV, MP4, AVI, FLV.
- Popular playlists including M3U, XSPF, XML. Automatically builds UI with names and snapshots.
- All possible screen modes including single and multiple embedded screens, full screen, digital zoom, position and aspect.
- Multi-channel playback, smart QoS, video only and key frames only playback.
- Smart thumbnails that providing the ability to automatically extracts “main frame” from live streams and video files.
- HLS replay and seek offer similar to functionality on a standard iOS player.
- RTSP tunnelling over HTTP and HTTPS.
- Encrypted streams playback supports various encrypted formats.
- Recording of streams to the local storage
- Hardware and software decoders - Utilizes hardware decoder where possible, optimized for various platforms.
- Multiple channels, key-frame preview mode, no audio mode, PIP and preview.
- Very low latency with CCTV mode optimized for use with RTSP.
The company is offering a evaluation version of the SDK that all the features of the full version, except the playback time is limited to 1 minute. More information is available on the Video Experts Group website
Read more: http://www.videoexpertsgroup.com/vxg-video-sdk/
This guide titled, "100 Questions and Answers to help you land your Dream iOS Job" can help you through some further questions related to landing a job related to iOS. With 100 Questions and Answers categorized by seniority and with reviews from some of the top iOS engineers worldwide, this book will level up how you make interviews for your favorite platform.
Are you paying more taxes than you have to as a developer or freelancer? The IRS is certainly not going to tell you about a deduction you failed to take, and your accountant is not likely to take the time to ask you about every deduction you’re entitled to. As former IRS Commissioner Mark Everson admitted, “If you don’t claim it, you don’t get it.
Get hands-on experience in performing simple to complex mobile forensics techniques Retrieve and analyze data stored not only on mobile devices but also through the cloud and other connected mediums A practical guide to leveraging the power of mobile forensics on popular mobile platforms with lots of tips, tricks, and caveats.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.