Kii Announces Out of the box Internet of Things (IoT) Platform
|Richard Harris in IoT Thursday, October 23, 2014|
Kii, an end-to-end mobile platform provider, is announcing early access availability of its Internet of Things (IoT) Platform which will provide device manufacturers and app developers with the capabilities to deliver full-fledged scalable IoT solutions.
The platform offers out-of-the-box features such as cloud enablement of devices, device management, big data analytics, optimization, A/B testing and a complete mobile backend. App developers can leverage the following core benefits from the Kii IoT Platform:
- Cloud-enable all things regardless of the hardware type, operating system or chipset.
- Manage devices and users with features such as remote deployment, push updates, enable/disable, and monitoring and update capabilities through developer and device portals.
- Accelerate growth by understanding and testing the usage patterns utilizing analytics and A/B testing.
- Empower third-party developers to build innovative apps that connect to devices and extend the IoT solutions.
- Deploy on Kii’s platform in the cloud, or as a fully private instance in customer’s datacenters. Both options are fully managed.
- Facilitate manufacturing by leveraging Kii’s global ecosystem of partners for everything from idea prototyping to building millions of devices. Kii is working with a number of IoT ecosystem providers including AllSeen Alliance, HWTrek, Winner Micro and Amazon Web Services to facilitate its IoT initiatives.
Currently available for early access, the Kii IoT Platform is available in the US, Japan and China, offering global reach for startups and larger device manufacturers to acquire and serve customers worldwide and ensure reliable and stable performance.
Developers can sign up for private early access at on the Kii website.
Read more: http://en.kii.com/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more