Kii Announces Out of the box Internet of Things (IoT) Platform
Thursday, October 23, 2014
Kii, an end-to-end mobile platform provider, is announcing early access availability of its Internet of Things (IoT) Platform which will provide device manufacturers and app developers with the capabilities to deliver full-fledged scalable IoT solutions.
The platform offers out-of-the-box features such as cloud enablement of devices, device management, big data analytics, optimization, A/B testing and a complete mobile backend. App developers can leverage the following core benefits from the Kii IoT Platform:
- Cloud-enable all things regardless of the hardware type, operating system or chipset.
- Manage devices and users with features such as remote deployment, push updates, enable/disable, and monitoring and update capabilities through developer and device portals.
- Accelerate growth by understanding and testing the usage patterns utilizing analytics and A/B testing.
- Empower third-party developers to build innovative apps that connect to devices and extend the IoT solutions.
- Deploy on Kii’s platform in the cloud, or as a fully private instance in customer’s datacenters. Both options are fully managed.
- Facilitate manufacturing by leveraging Kii’s global ecosystem of partners for everything from idea prototyping to building millions of devices. Kii is working with a number of IoT ecosystem providers including AllSeen Alliance, HWTrek, Winner Micro and Amazon Web Services to facilitate its IoT initiatives.
Currently available for early access, the Kii IoT Platform is available in the US, Japan and China, offering global reach for startups and larger device manufacturers to acquire and serve customers worldwide and ensure reliable and stable performance.
Developers can sign up for private early access at on the Kii website.
Read more: http://en.kii.com/
Software development frameworks said to produce 2X ROI Tuesday, October 16, 2018
Data warehousing company Snowflake garners $450M in funding Tuesday, October 16, 2018
Mobile app advertising poised for growth says Fyber Tuesday, October 16, 2018
Preventing bad app reviews according to Poq Tuesday, October 16, 2018
Game developers get the WRLDS SDK for free Monday, October 15, 2018
Stay UpdatedSign up for our newsletter for the headlines delivered to you