Cloud4Wi Releases New Beta SDK for Wi Fi Marketplace Platform
|Stuart Parkerson in Monetize Sunday, May 25, 2014|
Cloud4Wi, a provider of cloud Wi-Fi solutions, has released a new SDK to allow third-party developers to design apps for its Wi-Fi marketplace platform.
App Developers can use the SDK to access the Cloud4Wi Wi-Fi marketplace platform for monetizing Wi-Fi. Anyone can develop consumer applications and business solutions, such as CRM apps, over the Cloud4Wi platform.
With the Cloud4Wi platform, Wi-Fi venues can create and customize a complete managed Wi-Fi service and capture end-user demographics and purchasing patterns to help with brand promotion and direct marketing campaigns. Benefits of the service include integrated social media login, backend analytics, customer hotspot usage data and integration with a wide variety of Wi-Fi equipment providers.
The Cloud4Wi Apps SDK will be in Beta until July 2014.
Read more: http://www.cloud4wi.com/cloud4wi-launches-sdk
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more