Zebra to introduce first SMB Mobile Device
|Christian Hargrave in Mobile Tech Tuesday, October 31, 2017|
New TC20 mobile device by Zebra technologies is released for SMBs.
Zebra TC20 Features:
- The TC20 comes in affordable models designed for 1D and 2D barcode scanning, and pairing it with the Zebra RFD2000 UHF RFID sled easily adds UHF RFID tag reading, writing and locationing capabilities, making it ideal for retail store environments. Small businesses can now benefit from integrated enterprise quality barcode and RFID tag reading, eliminating the need for unreliable, slower and power-intensive smartphone cameras.
- The TC20 is designed to withstand dusty environments and accidental drops, reducing costly repairs while ensuring longer and more productive use.
- With Zebra OneCare, LifeGuard for Android solution provides extended security updates over a longer lifespan of the TC20, ensuring the security of the operating system at all times.
- Easy to deploy without time-intensive staff training, the TC20’s bright 4.3-inch screen and Android interface provides a familiar, intuitive experience that’s easy to use out of the box. Available in all-touch or “touch and keyboard” form factors, the TC20 allows staff more time to focus on customers.
- Designed as an enterprise line of business smartphone, the TC20 is powered by Mobility DNA and its unique ecosystem of software such as Datawedge, StageNow, PowerPrecisions, Mobility Extensions which helps streamline deployment management and troubleshooting.
- Using Zebra’s Workforce Connect Push-To-Talk Express, staff can perform voice communications over wireless LAN to communicate one-on-one or in groups, allowing them to coordinate and react to changing needs in real time and improve customer service.
- A wide range of accessories, such as a snap-on power pack to support continuous use, hand straps, holsters and a snap-on trigger handle, allows staff to use the TC20 for a wide range of tasks with reduced strain and improved efficiency.
Are you paying more taxes than you have to as a developer or freelancer? The IRS is certainly not going to tell you about a deduction you failed to take, and your accountant is not likely to take the time to ask you about every deduction you’re entitled to. As former IRS Commissioner Mark Everson admitted, “If you don’t claim it, you don’t get it.
Get hands-on experience in performing simple to complex mobile forensics techniques Retrieve and analyze data stored not only on mobile devices but also through the cloud and other connected mediums A practical guide to leveraging the power of mobile forensics on popular mobile platforms with lots of tips, tricks, and caveats.
The Chirp GPS app is a top-ranked location sharing app available for Apple and Android that is super easy to use, and most of all, it's reliable.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.