XDEV Software Releases New Java Development Environment to Create Java Applications with an HTML5 User Interface for Google Web Toolkit
|Stuart Parkerson in HTML5 Tuesday, July 8, 2014|
XDEV Software Corporation has released the first version of XDEV GWT BUILDER, a new integrated Java development environment for Google Web-Toolkit. Now available for download, users will be able to create modern HTML 5 web apps as well as classical Java desktop applications based on Google Web-Toolkit.
XDEV GWT BUILDER is a complete, integrated Java development environment for the creation of Java applications with HTML5 user interface. XDEV GWT BUILDER does not rely on another Java IDE but on the XDEV IDE PLATFORM.
XDEV GWT BUILDER includes:
- Java Code-Editor
- Java Compiler (Java 8)
- GUI-Builder based on Vaadin and Google Web-Toolkit
- Version management Subversion (SVN)
- Automatically preinstalled and configured testing environment
- Deployment tools, e.g. ANT interface
An optional server provides all the needed base functionalities and infrastructures for modern web apps alongside the three-level-architecture. This includes authorization and authentication, lazy loading, data and GUI persistence, automatic record locking during concurrent database accesses, dynamic generation of reports as well as interfaces for stored procedures and web services.
Read more: http://cms.xdev-software.com/content.php?290-gwt-o...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more