Windows Phone App Studio Beta Receives Updates
|Stuart Parkerson in Windows Mobile Tuesday, August 20, 2013|
App Studio allows anyone to create an app without actually setting up a dev account. Apps created in App Studio don't automatically publish to the Windows Phone Store until the creator is ready to open a Dev Center account and submit their apps to be published.
New additions to the beta release include functionality to provide connections to additional external data sources; improved code legibility; more new templates and adding Flickr as a data source.
Read more: http://blogs.windows.com/windows_phone/b/wpdev/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more