Windows No Code App Studio Platform Receives New API Functionality
Tuesday, August 2, 2016
The Windows development team has released new updates to its no code Windows App Studio platform that provides the ability to offer a wider range of information into Windows apps. The highlight of the update is the API Gallery and the Custom API Sharing that powers it.
The API Gallery offers a new data source that builds upon the REST API Data Source while decreasing the complexity of implementing a REST API. The API Gallery aggregates and collects implementations of the REST API data source (which has been renamed to Custom API data source) that users want to share, and makes it easy for anyone to consume them.
You can check out more at the Windows App Studio portal.
Read more: https://appstudio.windows.com/en-us
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more