Wind River Helix Device Cloud for IoT to Incorporate Predixion Analytics
Sunday, August 23, 2015
Predixion Software, a developer of cloud-based advanced analytics software, has announced a partnership with Wind River to enable predictive applications created on the Predixion Insight platform to be deployed and managed on Wind River Helix Device Cloud – a cloud-based IoT platform that enables sensors, devices, and machines to connect to a network infrastructure.
This new functionality allows Helix Device Cloud users to analyze data from multiple sources and time windows to predict and act on future events across multiple environments providing users with flexibility in IoT implementations.
Predixion Insight, when combined with Wind River Helix Device Cloud, is designed specifically for the IoT to provide insights to drive maintenance cost reduction, resource optimization, and equipment failure prevention. Other capabilities include:
- Insights and action at the edge: Delivering real-time actions driven by advanced analytics at the IoT edge for connected and disconnected environments
- Rapid deployment: Develop and deploy advanced analytics on-device, on-gateway, or in the cloud with ongoing management for complex IoT architectures
- Multiple application option: Device Cloud with analytics insights provided by Predixion enables applications such as predictive maintenance and predictive operations optimization
Predixion Insight is a cloud-based analytics platform that is uniquely suited for the IoT due to its Machine Learning Semantic Model (MLSM) technology, which provides “predict anywhere” flexibility. This capability allows advanced analytics packages to be embedded into a variety of production environments, including directly onto connected or disconnected devices, in addition to applications, databases, and complex event processing engines. Predixion Insight can analyze “data in motion” at the edge in addition to “data at rest.”
Read more: http://windriver.com/products/helix/device-cloud/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more