Watch Out! Windows and Nokia Phones Making Serious Inroads in Europe
|Stuart Parkerson in Windows Mobile Monday, November 4, 2013|
Even more amazing, the company reports that Windows has overtaken iOS in Italy. Android remains the dominant operating system across Europe with 71.9%, an increase of 4.2 percentage points compared with the same period last year.
According to the report, in Britain, Windows accounts for 11.4% of the market. Android is still the number one operating system with 58.4% while BlackBerry now only has 3.1%. Apple’s iOS has dipped by 1.0 percentage point to 27.0%. Although a quite period prior to the release of the new iPhone in Europe probably contributed to the less than stellar showing.
Check out the full report in the link below.
Read more: http://www.kantarworldpanel.com/Global/News/Nokia-...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more