Walmart's Lab 415C Hosts Open Call for New Technology
|Stuart Parkerson in Events Thursday, May 5, 2016|
Walmart’s Lab 415-C program has announced that it is hosting a new opportunity for technology companies to meet with Walmart technologists and leadership to pitch innovative solutions and technology for retail, logistics, big data, security and social media.
The event, “Technology Innovation Open Call”, will be held on Oct. 6, 2016. The submission deadline to participate is July 22, 2016 or when the first 250 submissions have been sent in. Submissions should include a three-minute video and written overview about the company. The companies that are selected will be notified by August 1, 2016.
“As part of Walmart Technology, Lab 415-C actively seeks to engage emerging technology in order to better understand how to serve our customers,” said Tom Douglass, director of Walmart Lab 415-C. “Our goal in the event is not only to offer these companies a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, but to keep Walmart on the cutting edge of technology.”
Read more: http://www.nwatechsummit.com/#!walmart-technology-...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more