Walgreens Developer Contest
|Ron Beaman in Mobile Tech Wednesday, June 26, 2013|
Wait, Walgreens has a developer program? Yes - they do! And they are calling app developers to the challenge of creating apps using their Quickprints API.
PRIZES: Cash prizes of $2,000 for the best photo book integration, $2,000 for the best folded card integration and $2,000 for the best wall calendar integration. Integration of the QuickPrints API or SDK must be part of the app to be considered for Prize.
Read more: https://developer.walgreens.com/contest
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more