VoxImplant’s New Android App SDK Lets Developers Embed RTC Voice Communication Services
|Stuart Parkerson in Android Monday, May 5, 2014|
VoxImplant has announced the release of its Android SDK, which provides developers the ability to embed voice communication into native Android applications.
VoxImplant provides both infrastructure and scalability so that mobile developers do not need to deal with the complexities of setting up a cloud infrastructure for voice. The platform offers real time communications (RTC) functionalities in both web and mobile apps. In addition to Android, the company offers an SDK for iOS and Web apps.
The platform includes:
Provisioning API - HTTP API for modifying account settings.
Control API - HTTP API for making calls from the VoxEngine.
Read more: http://voximplant.com/blog/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more