VoiceVault Release ViGo Voice Biometric Platform for Mobile App Development
|Stuart Parkerson in Enterprise Wednesday, March 26, 2014|
VoiceVault has released ViGo, a standardized approach to mobile voice biometrics that provides a complete voice biometric ecosystem to facilitate mobile app development and deployment.
ViGo 100% focused on mobile, is cloud-based and is pre-configured for simplicity using either phrase or digit-based identity verification.
ViGo accelerates speed to market saving organizations time and money by delivering a structured and standardized approach to mobile voice biometrics. With an end-to-end platform, ViGo eases the burden on organizations who want to provide their customers with a secure and convenient addition to multifactor authentication solutions.
ViGo is ready out of the box:
- 100% focused on mobile
- Phrase or digit based voice registration
- Nothing to install, configure, optimize, manage, or maintain
- Rapid application development platform for Android or iOS
- Simple tiered all-inclusive pricing structure exclusively based on annual user registrations
- Cloud-based hosting with nothing to integrate or maintain
- Configured out of the box for security and convenience
- Phrase or digit-based voice biometrics
- Developer-friendly with resources for rapid app development
Whether developers pick one of the standard ViGo phrases, or devise their own, the ViGo solution to mobile voice biometrics is geared to making the app development process as simple, seamless and fast-to-market as possible.
The ViGo development framework insulates developers completely from the inner workings of voice biometrics. Registration is free and developers get full access to support resources and to the ViGo cloud-hosted development environment.
ViGo is based on ready-made configuration settings optimized for mobile apps that deliver secure, convenient and fast voice registration and identity verification right out of the box. Uses for voice biometrics include app login protection, transaction authorization, or as a convenient alternative to passwords.
Hosted via Amazon Web Services, ViGo delivers a secure environment that offers compliancy, resilience and scalability for cloud-based applications. ViGo provides a full range of self-service web-based reporting and monitoring capabilities so there’s no need for costly integration into back end systems.
With the ViGo release, VoiceVault has simultaneously launched a new website with additional resources specifically for app developers.
Read more: http://voicevault.com/vigo/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more