Twistlock Offers Small Development Firms Free Version of its Container Security Suite
|Stuart Parkerson in Security Friday, February 19, 2016|
Twistlock is releasing a free version of its signature Container Security Suite that is aimed at providing individual developers and small organizations with the ability to try out containerization.
The free “Developer’s Edition” is designed to help individual developers or small companies that are just getting started with container technologies. It opens up the initial steps and eliminates budget issues to help developers experiment with containers without compromising their organization's security posture.
The Developer’s Edition is easy to install, is self-servicing and offers much of the same functionality found in Twistlock’s Container Security Suite. Features include:
- Dev-to-production container security product.
- Vulnerability management: Scanning of container images to discover vulnerabilities that may exist in the various layers of the image.
- Access control: Fine-grained access control capabilities to guard access to Docker commands.
- Runtime defense: Policy-based protection for production containers.
Developer’s Edition includes open-source threat feeds only and is available without support.
Read more: https://www.twistlock.com/developer-edition/
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more