Trademob Examines What Apple’s Recent Releases Means for App Marketers
Saturday, September 14, 2013
So periodically we’ll be alerting you to blog posts, hosting feature articles on our website (see David Pinche’s article, iOS7 VS. iOS6 - The Developer's User Experience Problem), and more.
In a post in Trademob’s blog, Joseph Vito DeLuca puts his marketing hat on and takes a look at the hardware, software and app market changes recently announced by Apple. Check it out here!
Read more: http://www.trademob.com/what-apples-september-rele...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more