TikTok ban effects
|Freeman Lightner in Apps Tuesday, August 25, 2020|
An executive order has banned TikTok in the U.S by mid-September, it is causing panic in the TikTok community, and the top 100 U.S creators are forecasted to lose $112,968,000 per year.
As you'll know, President Donald Trump signed an executive order to effectively ban TikTok in the US by mid-September, causing waves of panic amongst the TikTok community.
The top 10 U.S creators who stand to lose the most are:
1 Charli D'Amelio $4,668,000
2 Addison Easterling $3,288,000
3 Zach King $2,814,000
4 Loren Gray $2,772,000
5 TikTok $2,766,000
6 Spencer X $2,412,000
7 Michael Le $2,172,000
8 BabyAriel $2,070,000
9 Dxdml $2,004,000
10 Will Smith $2,004,000
In total, for the top 100 US creators, a staggering $112,968,000 is forecast to be lost per year because of the ban.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more