The World's Smallest Intel Braswell Based System on Module for IoT Just Landed
|Richard Harris in IoT Thursday, September 22, 2016|
Solid-Run, an Israel based developer of System on Modules (SoMs), Single Board Computers (SBCs), and Industrial PCs just released its all new x86 Quad-Core Intel Braswell based microSoM and SolidPC Q4 mini mainboard.
It's designed to help give product designers an edge in developing advanced x86 IoT applications, SolidRun’s Intel Braswell microSoM is a powerful solution that takes the guess work out of designing industrial-grade an Intel-based IoT product.
The company also offers the SolidPC Q4 which can incorporate the new Intel Braswell microSoM, offering an array of connectivity options and desktop PC capabilities in a form factor about the size of a deck of cards.
SolidRun’s Intel-based MicroSoM system-on-a-module is the ultimate platform for any Windows, Android and Linux IoT applications. Until now, embedded systems required separate development and production environments, requiring the use of simulation systems before testing in the field. No longer. SolidRun’s breakthrough MicroSoM system-on-a-module supports Windows 10 IoT. Now you can develop, test, and deploy - all on a unified target platform.
- SolidRun’s MicroSoM can be optimized to offer different RAM configurations up to 8GM on module.
- SolidRun’s SolidPC Q4 carrier board adds features like HDMI output, 2 Ethernet ports, MicroSD slot USB 3.0 x3, microphone input, stereo and toslink output, and more.
Read more: https://www.solid-run.com/product-category/intel-f...
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more