The New Definition of App Marketing: The Basics and Beyond
|Stuart Parkerson in Marketing & Promotion Tuesday, June 24, 2014|
The new reality for app marketing is that it is a moving target. What you knew yesterday may not work today. Case in point: app store revenue is being quickly eclipsed by non-app store revenue, driven mainly by mCommerce in-app spending.
As more and more of today’s consumers are making in-app purchases, it’s not enough to measure the success of your app - you need to ensure app success with the right marketing campaigns and tactics.
To help provide clarity, Localytics has created a new app marketing guide. The publication is designed to help those that are new to app marketing receive a better understanding of how to approach the process as well as to help those who are already active in app marketing ensure they are applying the proper fundamentals for success.
The guide covers the new world of app marketing with detailed app marketing strategies, including best practices and potential campaigns to try out. It discusses the resources needed to ensure success, increase engagement, ROI and lifetime value.
Here’s what’s inside:
- The new definition of “app marketing”
- How to harness your analytics to inform better campaigns
- The key to acquisition, interaction and personalization
- 8 real-world examples of effective push and in-app messaging
- Which metrics to measure and how to improve over time
- Moving past “If You Build It, They Will Come”
- Measuring, iterating and improving
The publication is free to download (see link below).
Read more: http://go.localytics.com/Jun_2014_eBook_The_Beginn...