The Kubernetes list of certified providers
|Christian Hargrave in Cloud Services Thursday, November 16, 2017|
The Cloud Native Computing Foundation releases results of their Kubernetes Software Conformance Certification program.
Over the last three years, Kubernetes has been adopted by a vibrant, diverse community of providers. As part of the new program, vendors use an automated test suite to demonstrate their conformance and CNCF certifies their submission.
Products that passed the Certified Kubernetes conformance program:
- Alibaba Cloud, Alibaba Cloud Kubernetes
- Apprenda, Kismatic Enterprise Toolkit (KET)
- Appscode, Pharmer
- Caicloud, Compass
- Canonical, Canonical Distribution of Kubernetes
- CoreOS, Tectonic, bootkube
- Docker, Docker Enterprise Edition
- Google, Google Container Engine and Google Compute Engine
- Heptio, AWS-Quickstart
- Huawei, Huawei Cloud Container Engine
- IBM, IBM Container Service and IBM Private Cloud
- Loodse, Kubermatic Container Engine
- Mesosphere, Kubernetes on DC/OS
- Microsoft, Azure ACS-Engine
- Mirantis, Mirantis Cloud Platform
- Netease, Netease Container Service Dedicated
- Oracle, Oracle Container Engine, Oracle Linux, Oracle Terraform Kubernetes Installer
- Poseidon, Typhoon
- Rancher, Inc., Rancher Kubernetes
- Red Hat, OpenShift
- SAP, Cloud Platform - Gardener
- SUSE, SUSE CaaS (Container as a Service) Platform
- Samsung SDS, Kraken
- Stackpoint, StackPointCloud
- Tencent Cloud, Tencent Cloud Container Service
- Weaveworks, kubeadm
- Wise2c, WiseCloud
A Certified Kubernetes product guarantees that the complete Kubernetes API functions as specified, so users can rely on a seamless, stable experience. Certified Kubernetes implementations are permitted to use the new Certified Kubernetes logo and also are allowed to use the Kubernetes mark in combination with their product name (e.g., XYZ Kubernetes Service). Development of the certification program involved close collaboration between CNCF and the rest of the Kubernetes community, especially the Testing and Architecture Special Interest Groups (SIGs).
Are you paying more taxes than you have to as a developer or freelancer? The IRS is certainly not going to tell you about a deduction you failed to take, and your accountant is not likely to take the time to ask you about every deduction you’re entitled to. As former IRS Commissioner Mark Everson admitted, “If you don’t claim it, you don’t get it.
Get hands-on experience in performing simple to complex mobile forensics techniques Retrieve and analyze data stored not only on mobile devices but also through the cloud and other connected mediums A practical guide to leveraging the power of mobile forensics on popular mobile platforms with lots of tips, tricks, and caveats.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.