TeleSign Releases New SDK for Android Mobile Account Verification
|Stuart Parkerson in Android Tuesday, August 4, 2015|
TeleSign has released TeleSign Auto Verify, a new lightweight software development kit (SDK) for mobile app developers that helps streamline the account verification process beyond SMS-based verification alone.
TeleSign Auto Verify integrates with new or existing mobile apps and verification processes and uses a proprietary network signaling method to ensure greater completion rates without the need for one-time passcodes (OTPs) to be sent to the consumer¹s mobile phone and manually entered.
This new method removes barriers to account verification including user friction and low conversion rates by fully automating the process and removing the need for user interaction.
The new Auto Verify SDK provides the ability to facilitate:
- Mobile App User Registration: Streamline the verification of a user’s mobile phone number during account creation using carrier signaling instead of traditional SMS OTP to increase conversion rates and improve the end user experience.
- Transaction Verification: Increasing the assurance for high value transactions, such as money transfers, payment transactions, and password changes, by requesting and then verifying, in real time, a user’s phone number within their mobile app.
- Phone Number Verification: Ensuring an existing end user has a legitimate phone number attached to each account by verifying the number in the background, while users interact with the mobile app as usual.
The SDK is secured using JSON Web Tokens (JWT) and detailed reporting provides insight into user verification and completion activity. The SDK also includes detailed documentation, sample source code, integration of JAR files into project libraries, and token service implementation guidelines.
TeleSign Auto Verify is available as a 34kb SDK for Android versions 4.1.x and higher, and is easily embedded into new or existing mobile apps and verification processes, while giving developers complete control over the branding and user experience.
Read more: https://www.telesign.com/products/auto-verify/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more