Telerik Releases the Updates to Kendo UI HTML5 Framework
|Stuart Parkerson in HTML5 Wednesday, July 31, 2013|
Updates include the introduction of a "Flat UI" theme for Kendo UI Web and a "Flat UI" universal theme for Kendo UI Mobile, which improves app performance by 30 percent, support for tables in Kendo UI Editor, along with new responsive rendering that adapts across desktop and mobile browsers and a new Scheduler widget for Kendo UI Web. Also introduces are ASP.NET MVC server wrappers for Kendo UI Mobile, and a Facebook-style "Drawer menu" widget.
The company states that developers will see 200 percent performance gains on all out-of-the-box mobile app transitions, faster view transitions and kinetic scrolling for large and virtualized lists, scrolling performance improvements for all DataViz charts, and HTML5 Canvas rendering support for all DataViz charts and graphs.
Read more: http://www.kendoui.com/
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more