TechCrunch's Startup Battlefield Applications Open Through 2-29
|Richard Harris in Events Saturday, February 27, 2016|
Startup Battlefield is TechCrunch’s premiere startup launch competition, and the next one is at TechCrunch Disrupt NYC, May 9-11th.
The companies selected to compete will pitch on-stage in front of some of the biggest names in tech. Applications are open through 2/29.
Last year, our judges included partners from Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, Founder Collective and SV Angel. Companies receive coaching on their pitch from TechCrunch Editors, an exhibit area in the Disrupt Startup-Alley, invites to our VIP events and, of course, TC swag. The best part is that it’s all 100% free for startups to apply and participate.
To date, Battlefield 543 contestants have raised $5.7B and 69 have exited. Head to http://apply.techcrunch.com/ to apply.
Read more: http://apply.techcrunch.com/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more