SYSTRAN Launches New Language Intelligence API
|Stuart Parkerson in API Wednesday, April 27, 2016|
SYSTRAN Software has opened its language intelligence technology through a cloud-based API available at SYSTRAN.io. The API will allow 1 million characters to be translated free each month.
SYSTRAN.io is a hosted 50-language toolkit that provides the flexibility of a modular platform and customization capabilities. The platform offers a collection of REST APIs, client libraries and samples for text extraction, translation, and natural language processing. Functionality includes:
- Real-time text to text translation
- Voice to text recognition and transcription
- Data extraction and restructuring
- Dictionary management
- Deep learning through language analytics
- Sentiment analysis of user generated content
- Understand and react to a universe of data in multiple languages
SYSTRAN.io is a practical solution for collaboration platforms and team messaging apps. The real-time language translation tool ensures that virtual team members who speak different languages are being heard for true collaboration.
For customer support teams, real-time translation of complaints, customer feedback or service outages reduce call volumes and increase customer satisfaction. The aggregation and translation of this data using SYSTRAN.io can also result in better anticipation of localization needs and plans to better serve a global customer base.
SYSTRAN.io is based on the same language translation technology that powers SYSTRAN’s enterprise offering used by Symantec, Cisco, Airbus, Ford, Toyota, BNP Paribas, Daimler, Barclays, defense and security organizations such as the U.S. intelligence community, NATO, Interpol and language service providers.
Read more: http://www.systran.io/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more