Spirent Offers New SaaS Vulnerability Scanning and Load Testing Platform
|Stuart Parkerson in Programming Tuesday, May 6, 2014|
Spirent Communications, a provider of network, devices and application testing solutions, has launched ArmorHub, a cloud-based vulnerability scanning service for website owners, application developers, and API managers.
ArmorHub, together with Blitz.io, delivers a set of cloud-based services for security assessment and load testing offered as a subscription-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform.
Key Highlights of ArmorHub:
- Checks for OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities and a proprietary collection of the most common exploits and malware.
- Sets-up and runs security scans in 30 seconds by inserting a link or API on the website without the need to download or install software.
- Schedules recurring scans and provides notification when new vulnerabilities are found on the site, ensuring security threats are addressed immediately.
- Reassesses over 85 vulnerabilities quickly and easily as changes are made to any website, application or API.
- Scans web frameworks such as Rails, Django, and Node.js as well as small business platforms such as WordPress, Magento and Joomla.
- Downloads security badges so end-customers have increased confidence in the safety and performance of the app or website.
Read more: https://www.blitz.io/campaign/armorhub
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more