, a provider of network, devices and application testing solutions, has launched ArmorHub, a cloud-based vulnerability scanning service for website owners, application developers, and API managers.
ArmorHub, together with Blitz.io, delivers a set of cloud-based services for security assessment and load testing offered as a subscription-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform.
Key Highlights of ArmorHub:
- Checks for OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities and a proprietary collection of the most common exploits and malware.
- Sets-up and runs security scans in 30 seconds by inserting a link or API on the website without the need to download or install software.
- Schedules recurring scans and provides notification when new vulnerabilities are found on the site, ensuring security threats are addressed immediately.
- Reassesses over 85 vulnerabilities quickly and easily as changes are made to any website, application or API.
- Scans web frameworks such as Rails, Django, and Node.js as well as small business platforms such as WordPress, Magento and Joomla.
- Downloads security badges so end-customers have increased confidence in the safety and performance of the app or website.Read more: https://www.blitz.io/campaign/armorhub
Learn the best ways to organize your app development projects, and keep code straight, clients happy, and breathe a easier through launches.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing mobile apps.