Sovrn Offers Enhanced SSLCompliant Advertising Functionality
Sunday, May 22, 2016
Sovrn has announced that its platform new offers SSL-compliant advertising functionality to give publishers greater security for their audiences and access to SSL-compliant demand sources.
Sovrn offers website monetization tools that collect and report on reader intent, behavior, demographics, and other insights. The new Sovrn ad tags are protocol-agnostic, meaning they work regardless of whether a request is sent from an HTTP or HTTPS domain.
Publishers will also benefit with additional sources of SSL-compliant demand sources, increasing competition and revenue. Only demand sources able to honor SSL ad requests with compliant ad creatives will be called for HTTPS domains. All creative code will be scanned to ensure SSL compliance, as well as passbacks.
Publishers using existing Sovrn HTTP ad tags will not be impacted by the update and will not need to change any of their existing tags. Publishers can immediately opt in to implementing the new SSL-compliant tags inside of the company’s platform interface.
The new SSL ad delivery from Sovrn will not negatively impact page latency or ad delivery speed.
Read more: http://www.sovrn.com/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more