SOASTA Mobile Testing Tools Now Available on IBM MobileFirst Platform
|Stuart Parkerson in Application Testing Wednesday, March 2, 2016|
SOASTA has announced that developers building mobile apps on the IBM MobileFirst Platform can now use mobile testing offerings from SOASTA.
SOASTA’s Mobile Test Cloud and TouchTest solution’s can record and analyze the quality and performance of mobile applications against the latest mobile device and O/S combinations. Specific details of user interactions on the mobile device can be tested and optimized in real time for performance and quality.
Developers building apps with the MobileFirst Platform can deploy SOASTA TouchTest and Mobile Device Cloud with the MobileFirst development frameworks and continuous integration and deployment automation tools including native, Cordova, Dojo, JQuery Mobile, Jenkins and IBM Urbancode.
Read more: http://www.soasta.com/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more