Smaato Updates Windows Phone SDK Now Supports XAML Apps
|Stuart Parkerson in Windows Mobile Tuesday, September 9, 2014|
Smaato, a mobile RTB ad exchange and supply side platform, has announced an SDK update for Windows Phone, now supporting XAML applications on Microsoft’s new Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows 8.1 platforms on phone, tablet and desktop.
What’s new with Smaato’s Windows SDK:
- Supports Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows 8.1.
- Ad size handling has been improved, ensuring more consistent delivery on Windows Phone devices. The new SDK handles various screen sizes and resolutions more efficiently.
- Support for full screen interstitials: Take full advantage of these high value adspaces that give agencies and advertisers the opportunity to develop innovative full screen advertisements.
- Support for Windows (Phone) 8.1 XAML apps. If building an app with Silverlight for 8.1, use the 8.0 SDK instead
- Improved interstitial delivery: the SDK only gives back an “Interstitial Ready” if the ad request succeeded, omitting the risk of interrupting users with long load times or empty “No Ad”-interstitials
Read more: http://www.smaato.com/new-windows-phone-8-1-sdk/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more