Sencha Takes GXT 3.1 for Creating HTML5 Apps Out of Beta
|Stuart Parkerson in HTML5 Monday, May 12, 2014|
As we reported a couple of months ago with its beta introduction, GXT 3.1 is an enterprise-class UI framework for building web-based apps with Java. And now Sencha has announced that it has taken GXT 3.1 out of beta.
The Theme Builder tool for theming GXT applications removes the need to manually theme each app. Developers can choose from more than 350 configuration properties to create and save their configuration files to generate a theme at the framework level that can be reused for all apps.
Theme Builder streamlines browser compatibility by generating appearances that can be used across both modern and legacy browsers. If a browser does not support certain features, Theme Builder generates images of those features in place of modern CSS and HTML.
Sencha GXT 3.1 is available under both open source and commercial license options.
Read more: http://www.sencha.com/products/gxt/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more